NOVEMBER 2017 EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
1. Please be advised that the November 2017 Sessional Examinations results are out. Students can access their results through the Students Portal.
2. Only registered students who have cleared the November 2017 Semester tuition fees will be able to access the results after completing and submitting the Evaluation Forms that are on the student’s portal.
3. Students with tuition fees arrears should clear the arrears first in order to access the results.
4. Supplementary Examinations are scheduled to be written from 29 January 2018 –
2 February 2018. Only fully paid up students who would have accessed the November 2017 examinations results, and are aware that they are supposed to write Supplementary Examinations, will be allowed to write the examinations.
5. No student will proceed to Work Related Learning with failed modules. In that respect, All Level Two (2) students (Conventional, Parallel and Block Release) are strongly advised to access their results on time in order to ascertain whether they should proceed for Work Related Learning or write Supplementary Examinations. Students who fail to write Supplementary Examinations will not be allowed to proceed to Work Related Learning and shall be required to repeat the failed module (s).
6. Students who would have paid the mandatory 50% for the February 2018 – June 2018 Semester’s tuition fees can proceed to register online starting from Wednesday 3rd January 2018.
7. All students will be issued with new Student ID Cards for the February 2018 – June 2018 semester on condition that they are fully registered.
8. Unregistered students will neither be allowed to attend lectures nor access University facilities.
9. The University will be closed from Friday 22 December 2017 to Tuesday 2 January 2018.
For any queries, please contact the following Offices:
Academic Registry: +263 39 266838, +263 782 780 661/2, +263 8677004747
Bursar’s Department: +263 39 252635, +263 782 780 661/2, +263 8677004747
I.C.T Department: +263 39 253034 +263 782 780 661/2, +263 8677004747
20 December 2017